I ran my minecraft launcher through curseforge to obtain a modpack (1.16.5), and the obtain velocity on the launcher seems to be about 3mb per/s and it is taken about 10 minutes to obtain 4mbs out of a 300 mb download. This is far too sluggish in comparison with my precise wifi speeds. What am i presupposed to do to repair it?
- Beyond the Horizon - Be a part of Date: 11/26/2010 - Posts: 21,645 - Minecraft: webrosc - Member Particulars
attempt once more later, is the problem persists contact Mojang about their downloads if its simply the launcher being sluggish, of curse if its the modpack
- Glowstone Miner - Location: Down Beneath The Duck Pond - Be a part of Date: 10/23/2016 - Posts: 4,780 - Location: A Duck Pond w/ Wifi - Minecraft: EvilLink14 - Xbox: Not anymore - PMC: https://modwiki.miraheze.org/wiki/Consumer:SuntannedDuck2 - Member Particulars
Was the modpack huge?
If it is a popular modpack then it doubtless is taking some time, with 100s or just mods with say 10+MB (either or both) it isn't stunning.
Strive downloading a smaller pack and see what happens. Or create your own and check it (also if it is downloading the model and other model essential files earlier than the mods and every little thing else that's additionally doubtless).
Niche Neighborhood Content Finder, Youtuber, Modpack/Map Maker, Duck
Discussion board Thread Maintainer for APortingCore, Liteloader Download HUB, Asphodel Meadows, Fabric Project, Legacy Fabric/Cursed Fabric, Energy API, Rift/Fabric/Forge 1.Thirteen to 1.17.
Wikis I Maintain: https://modwiki.miraheze.org/wiki/Person:SuntannedDuck2
- Dragon Egg - Join Date: 9/20/2016 - Posts: 12,769 - Member Details
You can also check it with one other Launcher
Download the modpack directly from curseforge and cargo it with AT Launcher
- View Consumer Profile - View Posts - Ship Message
- Tree Puncher - Location: In my house - Be part of Date: 1/15/2021 - Posts: 15 - Location: My home... the place else? - Minecraft: BoogJr - Xbox: TinyRini - PSN: ImortalCombatDan - Nintendo: Gotta go check - Discord: BoogJr#2008 - PMC: dont have one - Member Particulars
Now, what I would do is hook up with Hardwired Wi-Fi, because it is far sooner. Now if that does not work, it may be the mob your trying to launch with forge. If in Minecraft servers have a tons of mods, its would normally take 10 - 15 min to load you up. Now thats what I understand of this.Minecraft servers